Wednesday 7 May 2014

April Favourites


Hello May! On account of being unorganised I've missed out on sharing many monthly favourites with you guys. But things are about to change as this is my first of many monthly favourites heading your way.


One too many late nights has meant that I’ve been keeping my face on for longer than I’m used to. On a trip to Boots I decided to purchase a micellar water and it was the best decision I ever made. It’s helped me speed up my evening routine meaning that I can get into bed that little bit quicker.


My skins been having its ups and downs recently Bourjois CC Cream has helped even out my skin tone, hiding any red patches and scars. A quick swipe of concealer under my eyes and on any pesky spots, I'm ready to go face the world.


I've put down the black eyeliner this month and have opted for MAC’s Teddy. A bronze shade that is nothing as harsh as a black it helps add subtle definition to my peepers.


Adding a subtle flush to my cheeks these popping colours have had me ready for spring. It’s very hard to go overboard with these, the colours are very sheer at first, but buildable and they last for 8 hours. If you haven’t tried them I suggest you head down to your nearest Clinique counter and begin swatching.


This has been helping combat my spot prone skin, drawing out any impurities to the surface and banishing excess oils. An added bonus is that my skin feels smooth after use. What’s not to love!

I couldn't be more excited that May is finally here as it means that we’re one step closer to summer. What products have you loved this April?

No comments:

Post a Comment