Thursday 23 January 2014

Whistles Maria Slim Textured Top


I am now the proud owner of a Whistles jumper and I can’t retain my excitement as this is my first ever Whistles purchase! The jumper in question, the Maria Slim Textured Top, was part of the A/W 13 collection and I managed to find it in the sale for £45.

Despite it being a slim fit top, I picked it up in a bigger size as I wanted it to be a little bit baggy. The sports luxe feel of it makes it perfect for a little casual chic. I've been pairing it with a pair of rather thick black leggings or a pair of simple jeans and a slight heel.

I think this will be the start of a new addiction. Someone restrain me before I head to Whistles. You can still get your hands on the Maria Slim Textured Top (here) at John Lewis, hurry before they all go!

No comments:

Post a Comment