Sunday 12 January 2014

The Soap & Glory Rinse


A peek into my bathroom reveals that I am a Soap & Glory lover through and through. There's just something about affordable indulgence. As soon as my stocks run low I head to my nearest Boots and pick up a few of my favourites on 3 for 2. Here's a look at a few of my top Soap & Glory picks.  


Rich & Foamous is my all time favourite scent. My sister often states that it smells like cake batter. It's the combination of raw flower honey, almond milk, coconut oil, sweet almond oil and cocoa butter that create it's gorgeous aroma. Soap & Glory's 500 ML body washes seem to last me a while and as a result they dominate my bathing routine.  


I was never really one for scrub and used to use exfoliating mitts. I found that the majority of scrubs I tried were either not gritty enough or too abrasive on my skin. All changed once I discovered Soap & Glory's Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub. Now this smells just as sweet as Rich & Foamous. What can I say I'm a sucker for sweet scents? The combination of scrubbing flaky patches away and the banana, almond, honey and shea butter formula leaves my skin feeling silky smooth.  


After my quick rinse, I like to butter myself up. I am currently using Butter Yourself it's rich in exfoliating AHAs which helps to combat any dead skin cells and it also shea butter that leaves my skin nourished all day.  

Have you tried a Soap & Glory rinse?  

No comments:

Post a Comment