Sunday 19 January 2014

My Top 5 of 2013


I thought that it was better late than never to introduce you to my top 5 products of 2013. They're the most reached for products in my stocks and have been in constant use since I purchased them.


My hair is long, very long, and I am currently resisting chopping it off until my 22nd birthday. Brushing my hair is a laborious task, but the Denman Paddle Brush just seems to help remove any knots without me having to tug at my hair.


For two years I had been on the hunt for a lightweight moisturiser that nourished my skin without adding any extra sheen. Origins Ginzing moisturiser not only answered my prayers, but the panax ginseng and caffeine formula awakens my skin. 


I have never been through a lip product as quick as I have with this. After just 2 months of using Pink Truffle I purchased my second bullet and I have a third for safe measures. It’s a 'my lips but better shade' - nude pink perfection.


This has been my most worn nail shade of 2013 and I've already reached for it this year to paint my toes. It’s a gorgeous neutral with a slight pink tone. It's easy to wear and manages to complement any outfit.

Diptyque Figuier

I had heard the raves for a while, but I was yet to make up my mind on the matter. Last year all changed in my home fragrances once I purchased Figuier and there has been no looking back, it's been purchased time and time again. It's the sole cause for my obsession with fig scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment