Monday 13 January 2014

A little bit of MUJI

The Acrylic Box


This 2 drawer box from MUJI currently resides on top of my chest of draws and houses all of my makeup essentials. I love the fact that MUJI’s acrylic boxes are clear as it means that finding my makeup in a hurry is no longer a challenge.

I have my eyes on their PP Baskets so I can organise my jewellery and makeup draws. Have you tried any of MUJI’s storage solutions? 

The Candles 


I have fallen hard for MUJI's candles, not only do they smell divine, but I don’t feel guilty when I burn my way through a few of them. The small tins are more of a steal than a splurge as they set me back by £3.50. My favourites are Log Fire (a dead ringer for Diptyque's Feu de Bois), Candy floss and Vanilla.

Here's the exciting bit, its MUJI’s Beauty Month from the 13th January till the 13th February 2014. MUJI are offering shoppers 10% off of their selection of acrylic storage, cosmetic accessories and home fragrances. You can shop online using the code MUJIBEAUTY or you can take this voucher into your nearest MUJI store. I think it’s about time I get organised!

Who doesn't love a bit of MUJI?!

I have not been compensated for this post and am simply sharing my love for MUJI.

No comments:

Post a Comment