Sunday 15 December 2013

Last Minute Beauty Shopping in London

As Christmas draws closer it’s time to panic and rush around to find all those last minute presents which we all forget to buy. So, I thought I’d compose a list of places I’ll be heading to for some last minute Christmas shopping.

Selfridges



The king of all beauty halls, Selfridges, is a particularly chaotic in the period leading up to Christmas, but it offers its customers many exclusive items.

In September, artist to the stars, Charlotte Tilbury launched her beauty range exclusive to Selfridges. With many of her products on my wish list, it’s definitely worth heading in store to swatch them. It’s very rare to come across a range of makeup that never disappoints.

If makeup is not what you’re looking for, then maybe a set of nail polish will tempt you? New into Selfridges is NAILS INC Message in a Manicure nail polish set for £45 which includes 18 mini polishes. The set is a bargain as it can often be a challenge to finish a full bottle of polish.

Space NK



Space NK is my Pandora’s Box and whenever I step into the store, I’m unable to leave empty handed. It contains a selection of the best beauty products in the world, and the friendliest staff that help to make your shopping trip as pleasant as they can.  At Space NK you will find rare gems such as By Terry, Chantecaille and Lipstick Queen, as well as a selection of limited edition Christmas gifts. When in doubt, head to Space NK.

John Lewis



The famous brush makers Japonesque have recently released a makeup collection into John Lewis. The makeup is highly pigmented and is all under £25. Quality and price aside, it’s packaging that truly makes a statement with no two items packaged alike, this would be a unique gift to give. I have my eyes on the Velvet Touch Eye Shadow Palette in Shade 2.

Benefit




I often pick up a Benefit set or two for my friend’s birthdays throughout the year, and the Benefit team have added many more selection boxes to their shelves just for the festive period. I have had their little love potions set on my Christmas wish list as it contains a few minis of products I have wanted to try. Please Santa, please can I have it?

MUJI



For some easy organisation I would suggest visiting MUJI in order to buy one of their many acrylic boxes. Any of these boxes would make a great gift for any beauty babes who have way too much makeup to keep track of. The clear packaging means that the makeup is easier to find and it looks appetising housed on any dressing table.

Where will you be heading to for those last minute beauty buys?

No comments:

Post a Comment